WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
The right Food
The best types of food to eat , what to avoid, how much to eat and how often. This also includes smart hydration.
The right Fitness
The best types of exercise that strengthen and build muscle, core and overall wellness to burn fat and create cardiovascular health more efficiently
The right Focus
The best techniques for creating a healthy mindset, better sleep, relaxing tension and bringing a deeper level of happiness to your life
And a few other secrets that help you age backwards and get stronger and fitter (and of course, fabber) than ever. I’ll share them all with you. We do this in a safe, supportive community of other like-minded women who want to be FIT and FAB over 40.
I’m Chef Mareya,
The Fit Foodie.
I’m a nutritionist, clean eating chef, published author, podcast host and the founder of eatcleaner.com. You may have seen me on your favorite talk show, The Food Network or three seasons on Recipe Rehab - where I even won against a Top Chef. Most importantly, I’ve helped thousands of women live their best life after 40. Because after 40 is when life really started for me.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE Reset Program:
At the beginning of each week, you’ll receive the ‘game plan’ and guidance from Chef Mareya, The Fit Foodie, in a way that’s easy to follow and understand. There will also be a weekly ‘live’ call on zoom to review the meal plan, exercises and mindset focus and answer any of your questions.SIGN UP NOW!
FREE copy of the Clean Eating Handbook:
31 Essential Rules to Health, Wellness and a Fabulously Fit Life.
3 Week Access
The Cleaner Plate Club
Access to our Library of Podcasts
Supporting healthy metabolisms and targeted subjects pertaining to women over 40, including thyroid health, getting fit over 50, gut-skin connection, smart meal prep strategies and how to eat for your body’s needs.
Your weekly materials
- A weekly meal plan easy-to-make, nutritious and delicious recipes, with daily macronutrient information and simple videos to follow
- A weekly exercise strategy with 30 minute exercises to develop different muscle groups, build strength and build cardiovascular health - so you never get bored
- Daily mindset reminders, guidance on sleep and lifestyle, and supportive tips to help you feel good through the challenge
- One live session weekly to check in, review progress, and answer questions.
- One live cooking session weekly to help showcase meal prep strategies,
We will also have a dedicated community where you can interact with other like minded women!
- That includes the weekly meal plans, weekly exercise plan and mindset guidance for 21 days.
- BONUS: You’ll also receive a free copy of the Clean Eating Handbook: 31 Essential Rules to Health, Wellness and a Fabulously Fit Life
- BONUS: Access to our library of podcasts supporting healthy metabolisms and targeted subjects pertaining to women over 40, including thyroid health, getting fit over 50, gut-skin connection, smart meal prep strategies and how to eat for your body’s needs.
"I loved being in Chef Mareya’s Fit & Fab 40 program because she is always fun to listen to, is very knowledgeable and relatable to women topics, and is personable and transparent with us in the group." "During the 21 day challenge I was motivated to stay in game with my food choices, water intake, exercise consistency and sleep schedule as if I could hear Chef Mareya’s voice lol Even my teen son would comment, ‘mom, Chef Mareya would be so proud.’ I really appreciate her practical tips, delicious recipe videos, and inspiration that there’s hope we can improve our health and possible even reverse aging if we stick with it. If you’re lucky enough to coach with Chef Mareya, don’t miss your chance."
“Thank you, Mareya. This has helped me with my family relationships and my view of myself. I am eating better, exercising more and taking my supplements and it is transforming my life. I am so grateful.”
"This program has been so fun and enjoyable. It has changed my habits 100%. I have lost 15 pounds in 4 weeks and I feel so much better. Thank you, Mareya!"
“This has completely changed my perspective on eating, lifestyle and how to be more healthy. You broke it down in a way that I could understand and get back on track. Thank you, thank you, thank you!”
"This has helped my husband and me to have fun in the kitchen and enjoy eating together and sharing our day."
"I have finally learned how to start taking care of myself after the loss of my husband."
“Thank you for your caring spirit! So much information presented in a gentle way.“